Top 15 Best Android Emulators for Windows PC 2020
In the list of the Best Android Emulators, Discover the Best Android Emulators for Windows PC, Mac Os and Linux in this 2020. Let’s see the list of which is the best android emulator to play android games like Free Fire, Pokemon Go on a laptop with few resources since these emulators are light and fast that can even be installed as an operating system.
Other emulators are better to clone android applications such as WhatsApp, Instagram and test new versions of Android like Oreo and Android 9.0 and Q Pie.
In this article, We Share the Top 15 Best Android Emulators for Windows PC 2020. Don’t Waste time Lets Start!!!!
1. Bluestacks 4.0 – Best Emulator to Play
It is one of the most stable emulators for its trajectory in Android virtualization in windows. It is optimized to play and runs popular applications on Android.
Remarkable Emulator to play any Android game on your PC and try out outstanding applications.
- Android version: Nougat 7.0, available for both Windows PC and Mac for free.
- 96% of apps and games are compatible.
- Multi-touch input support and keyboard and mouse integration.
- Native Windows graphics support, sensors, and camera are integrated for a complete Android experience.
- Android-TV support and developer testing.
- Root version available.
2. Memu Play – Low Resource
It is an emulator for PCs with few resources that want to use it to play games and hack games since it allows you to have several Android emulators independently and run them simultaneously.
- Multiple instances: Versions are Android 4.4, 5.1, and 7.1.
- Customize the consumption of resources in RAM and CPU: from 1GB.
- Customize keymap to play with keyboard shortcuts.
- Root access, virtual GPS, IMEI generator, phone, and Mac address.
- Record video screen and take screenshots.
- Download Games from Play Store (Included)
Also Read: Top 10 Best Media Player for Windows 10
3. Nox Player – Whatsapp, free fire, Pokemon GO
Its interface is similar to MemuPlay in that you can choose RAM and CPU consumption to prevent your PC from slowing down when running Android applications and games.
With a clean and tidy user interface, Nox App Player is very light for running Android applications.
- Compatible with light and massive games like Free Fire.
- It comes with Root or Root Access.
- Customize the redemption for the consumption of resources in RAM, CPU, Graphics, and Resolution.
- Add a phone number, IMEI, and fake GPS location.
- Take screenshots, record the screen on video.
- Install APK app with the drag from PC and dedicated folders for files to transfer.
- Keyboard shortcuts to play with key customization.
4. Tencent Gaming Buddy – Play with Mouse and Keyboard (pubg Mobile)
Tencent Gaming Buddy is the best Emulator created to play PUBG Mobile PC using the mouse and keyboard. At the moment it is free, and it is only available for windows.
- Compatible with the most popular Android games.
- The games are downloaded only through the Emulator without Google Play Store.
- Simple interface with just 4 buttons: Login, My Games, Game Store, and Live.
5. LDPlayer – Light and Fast
This Emulator runs on Android 5.1 and includes the Google Play Store by default to install games and applications from the google store.
- It is Customizable: You adjust the consumption of RAM, CPU, and even the size of the Emulator on the disk in a fixed or dynamic way.
- Root access with Multi instances (multiple emulators)
- Change properties: IMEI, Manufacturer, model, phone number, device type.
- Game-optimized settings, on-screen simulation of touch controls.
- Install APK apps with the shared folder between the PC and the Emulator.
- Record screen, virtual GPS, and keyboard shortcuts.
6. Bliss OS – Android 9.0 Pie Dual Boot Operating System
This version of Android is ideal for testing new versions of Android or for installing on DualBoot with Windows.
- Android version 9.0 installed.
- Root access or rooted Emulator.
- includes F-Droid as an alternative to the Play Store.
- It can be installed as an operating system on your PC.
- Create a Dual boot to use Android and Windows on the PC.
- Test from a USB stick or Virtual Machine.
7. Phoenix OS – As an Operating System
If you are looking to replace the operating system of your computer, you can do it with this modified version of Android that allows you to try Android 7.1, install any type of game and applications found in the Google Play Store.
It is an Android operating system for those computers with x86 architecture.
- It is compatible with Intel and AMD equipment.
- It can be installed in DualBoot mode with Windows (10,8 and 7)
- Some games support keyboard shortcuts and mouse movement.
- Its interface is minimalist with windows apps style with multiple windows.
- Support Ethernet or cable connection, cloning of apps, and own integrated apps (Browser, file manager, etc.).
Also Read: Top 5 Best Launchers for Android in 2020
8. Android x86 – VirtualBox Emulator
It is a native alternative to test Android and replace the operating system of low-resource laptops or on a computer where you want to try the latest Android news. Although it can also be played, the released version is still in beta because it can generate some errors.
Once you have downloaded the ISO file, you can install Android virtually on the PC with Virtual Box.
- Full control of components.
- You can perform all the actions of the installed Android version.
- You can allocate RAM, CPU, Graphics for your Android operating system according to your needs.
- It is easy to remove/uninstall the Android operating system in VirtualBox.
9. ARChon – Emulator with Chrome
Run Android applications with Google Chrome on Mac OS, Linux, and any version of Windows. The requirement is that you have installed Chrome version 37 and up.
KoPlayer is a recent Android emulator for PC. You’ll be able to use the keyboard settings to emulate a game controller. Players will also be able to record the game. The installation process is quite easy. Like most emulators, it has random issues. However, it is a free option worth trying.
Genymotion is a great alternative for dedicated Bluestacks for testing or deploying Android apps. It has excellent build quality along with developer features. You can use the PC or laptop camera for video conferencing with friends.
It is full of options, testing your website with the different web browsers for Android, and seeing the responsiveness for developers.
- It is compatible with all OS: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Variable size windows.
- Java API supported.
- Equipped with screencasts.
- One click with the customizable button: IMEI, MEID, Android ID.
- Drag and install apps.
- OpenGL acceleration.
- CPU virtualization.
Dual Android boot with Windows PC
The last option for this top of android emulators is a little more advanced. But if you have a computer with few resources, the idea is to do a dual boot between Android and Windows PC.
The best way to do this is by using Remix OS Android. It works for Windows and Mac OS. Here is the step-by-step guide:
12. SmartGaGa – Lightweight for Gaming
Its development with the TITAN engine (the world’s leading non-virtualized emulator technology) manages to consume a few PC resources to play or run Android Apps on Windows.
- Android version 4.4 with Google Play Store and play Games pre-installed.
- Gaming Mapping: Virtual keys to play.
- Have multiple emulators running independently.
- Virtual GPS: To establish a location anywhere.
- Configure the use of RAM, CPU, and render.
- Choose the resolution for games like PUBG Mobile from 720p to 2K.
If you like This Article Top 15 Best Android Emulators for Windows PC 2020. then Give him Your Feedback In Comments.
Follow Indroz me on Social Media Platform
and also share Knowledge With Your Friends
Thanks and Read Our Other Articles